As seen on Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives!
Click here to see when our episode will re-air.
- 2 oz Vegan Pastrami
- 2 oz Vegan Capicola Ham
- 2 oz Vegan Pepperoni
- 2 oz Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 8oz Hoagie
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Mayo
- ⅛ Red Onion, sliced thin
- 4 thin slices tomato
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Pepper Relish
- ¼ Teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Cut hoagie roll open, in half, lengthwise. Place inside of hoagie in a pan with oil or vegan butter and fry until the bread begins to brown and crisp.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mayo on each half of the hoagie.
- Layer on meats and cheese across the length of the bottom half of the hoagie: pastrami, capicola ham, pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Layer the onion, tomato, lettuce, and relish across the meats and cheese.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano across mayo on top half of hoagie.
- Drizzle sunflower oil and vinegar over vegetables.
- Eat and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Assembly Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Tips or Notes: Prepping and setting out all the meats, cheese and vegetables on a plate will make layering the sandwich faster.