Whole Foods markets in Hawaii, Arizona, southern California, and Las Vegas are offering a Vegan Meal for 4 this month, which includes our stuffed turkey, Ayinde's Mac & Yease, and more. Place your order between November 1 and 26 for pick up November 21-28. Here's how to order:
1. Head to the Whole Foods store locator and enter your location
2. Find your store and select Order Online.
3. Scroll down to the Vegan Holiday section and click through.
4. Select the Vegan Meal for 4. Then you will see details, and once you add the meal to your cart, you will choose your pick up date and time as part of the checkout process.
1. Head to the Whole Foods store locator and enter your location, then select your store.
2. Click on the Meals & Catering option.
3. Click through to the Vegan Holiday section.
4. Select the Vegan Meal for 4 and you'll see details. During the checkout process, you'll be asked to select a date and time for pickup.
If you aren't in or near these locations, be sure to check out our Turkey-Free Feast which ships to all 50 states and Puerto Rico.