Wholesale Client Service Representative Job Description
The Herbivorous Butcher strives to create small-batch, all-natural vegan meat and cheese alternatives that are always fresh, flavorful, and protein-rich. We pride ourselves on a commitment to produce products of the highest quality while also creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome. We’re seeking a like-minded individual with a passion for food, helping people, and developing a sustainable business to make a positive impact on the community they live in.
This is a full-time job up to 40 hours a week. After 90 days, the employee is eligible to receive medical and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance and supplemental benefits. The Wholesale Client Service Representative is responsible for maintaining existing client relationships. You are the main point of contact for The Herbivorous Butcher’s wholesale clients and are expected to retain their business and build strong relationships. You will work with customers to ensure their needs are met and to ensure customer satisfaction. Client service representatives work to increase company growth through the existing wholesale client base.
- Assist Sales Manager in business development activities
- Ensure new wholesale customers are properly entered into database
- Become company expert on sales CRM
- Maintain a positive customer service experience for wholesale customers
- Respond and follow up with wholesale customer requests
- Retain all incoming and outgoing emails for wholesale account
- Track and report customer service activities for the Sales Manager
- Report all sales to Sales Manager
Desired Education and Experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Expertise in utilizing Excel, database and other software analytical tools
- High school diploma required; associates degree preferred
- Driver’s license and vehicle to perform current and prospective customer visits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong relationship building and sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals inside and outside of the organization; strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills to ensure that every wholesale customer is a return customer
- Excellent internal customer service skills, team orientation, and willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- High level of organization and detail orientation to maintain sales records, ensure products are sent accurately and timely
- Works with a proactive, ownership approach to work and operates with a sense of urgency as needed to meet deadlines
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.