- We are currently open Tuesday through Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-4pm. For our safety and yours, we are not allowing customers inside the store.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE A PICK UP ORDER ONLINE
- NEW PICK UP GUIDELINES: Orders must be picked up within 36 hours of purchase, regardless of your scheduled pick up time. With a higher volume of sales in November & December, the faster turn around time will help ensure more accurate inventory on the curbside site and also provide us with enough space to hold orders until they're picked up.
- You can place a pick up or delivery order through GrubHub and Door Dash. The latest order we can accept is 30 minutes before we close.
- When you arrive, park out front in the "food pick up zone" or find one of the four numbered parking spots in the alley alongside Red Stag Supperclub.
- Text 612-502-6859 to tell us:
1. Name on order
2. Make/model/color of your vehicle
3. Where you are parked
- Open your trunk or a rear door where we can place your order.
- If you do not have a vehicle, text us when you arrive and we will place your order just outside our front door.
- Due to current regulations regarding tamper resistant packaging, we have added a small up charge to each item. Thank you for your understanding.
- We will continue accepting and producing online orders for shipping.
SMALL BATCH MADE FROM SCRATCH
FOUNDED BY A SISTER-BROTHER DUO
We're passionate about creating meat-free meats and cheese-free cheeses that taste like no other vegan product on the market. We've been developing our recipes for years and are confident that after one sampling you'll be hooked!
FARMERS MARKET TO A BUTCHER SHOPOur brick and mortar space is open to the public six days a week at 507 1st Ave NE in Minneapolis.
Sunday: 11-4pm Tuesday - Friday: 10-7pm Saturday: 10-6pm
Recent blog posts
With a little extra love, your Turkey-Free Feast will delight the whole family. Read on for suggestions on how to...
Join us Saturday, October 24th on Facebook for a night in with the animals and some trivia! Due to COVID-19,...
One of our shop employees has tested positive for Covid-19, so the store will be closed today for cleaning according...