One of our many vegan retail products is I Heart Keenwah Chocolate Puffs. While we don't carry their full line of IHK products in-store, check out their website to learn about their other amazing quinoa products.
We sent them our Maple Sage Breakfast Sausage which they included in this Breakfast Hash that includes their Toasted White Quinoa. Enjoy!
1 1/2 cup diced potato (about 1-2 medium-sized potatoes)
2 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil
1/2 cup cooked I Heart Keenwah Toasted White Quinoa
A few leaves of fresh kale, chopped
1 tomato, diced
1 red onion, diced
1/2 14oz block extra firm tofu
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp black salt aka kala namak (essential!)
Seam salt and black pepper (to taste)
1/2 13oz packet of Herbivorous Butcher Maple Sage Breakfast Sausage, diced
1. Throw potatoes into cold water. Bring water to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes. Remove potato from water, allow cool and pat dry. (This par-boiling method is crucial to getting your potatoes crispy.)
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and add potatoes. Cook on medium-high heat without touching for about 5 minutes.
4. Repeat again for another 5 minutes. Potatoes should have super crispy exterior at this point.
5. Bring heat down to medium. Add onion, pre-cooked quinoa, tomatoes and breakfast sausage. Cook for 5 minutes stirring intermittently.
6. In a separate bowl, combine tofu, turmeric, black salt and pepper. Crumble tofu with a fork and gently incorporate turmeric until tofu turns yellow.
7. Now add tofu and kale to frying pan. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.