- We are currently open Tuesday through Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-4pm. For our safety and yours, we are not allowing customers inside the store.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE A PICK UP ORDER ONLINE
- You can place a pick up or delivery order through GrubHub and Door Dash. The latest order we can accept is 30 minutes before we close, and we need 30 minutes' notice at the very minimum.
- Park at a meter in front of the shop, and text 612-502-6859 to tell us where you are located and a description of your vehicle, then either open your trunk or a rear door/window where we can place your order.
- If you do not have a vehicle, let us know and we will place your order on a bench outside the front door.
- Due to current regulations regarding tamper resistant packaging, we have added a small up charge to each item. Thank you for your understanding.
- We will continue accepting and producing online orders.
507 1st Ave NE Minneapolis MN 55413
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
TUESDAY - SATURDAY: 10am-5pm
Sunday, April 4: Closed
Text via WhatsApp: 612-208-0992
HOW LONG DO YOUR PRODUCTS KEEP AFTER PURCHASE?
Products are usually good for about 10 days once purchased at the shop. If vacuum-sealed and shipped, should last up to two weeks unopened in the fridge. Once you’ve opened the package, you have around 3-5 days to consume your food. Everything we make also freezes really well, and with the cheeses we recommend you melt them in whatever dish you're making after they've been frozen (the coconut oil won't thaw to room temperature properly). We never freeze anything before shipping or displaying it in the cases.
DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO PREP YOUR PRODUCTS AT HOME?
We do! You can get that information on our Food Preparation page.
DO YOU SHIP ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS?
We ship to all 50 states & Puerto Rico! Check out our Online Shop. We do not ship internationally at this time.
ARE YOU REALLY OPENING A FARM SANCTUARY?
We have officially founded Herbivorous Acres as a 501(c)3 non-profit. See the website for more details and to donate: herbivorousacres.org
ARE YOU KOSHER?
Yes! Click here for more details.
DO YOU ACCEPT EBT CARDS?
We are unable to accept EBT at this time.
IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE AROUND TOWN I CAN GET YOUR PRODUCTS?
Please see our Partners page.
DO YOU DELIVER?
Customers can order through GrubHub or DoorDash. You can also place a pickup order through them.
DO YOU HAVE NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
We do! You can find it by clicking here.
ARE ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS GLUTEN-FREE?
All of our vegan cheeses are made without gluten (except occasionally we make Maple Bacon Cheddar which contains gluten in the bacon), and we have gluten-free Pulled Pork, Carnitas, Shredded Chicken, and Jerk Chicken which are jackfruit based, and a lentil mushroom Meatloaf. Please note that our kitchen is not a dedicated gluten-free facility. While we make every effort to produce our gluten-free items in a clean environment, trace amounts of gluten may occur.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I'M INTERESTED IN BECOMING A WHOLESALE CUSTOMER?
Please send us an email and let us know what products you're interested in - firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL YOU FRANCHISE YOUR BUSINESS?
We will expand from within the company and are not accepting franchise requests at this time.
I'M HOSTING AN UPCOMING EVENT AND INTERESTED IN RECEIVING A DONATION TO HELP SUPPORT OUR CAUSE, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Each month we help to support various non-profits and community organizations that give back to their communities. Our emphasis is on food, the environment, and animal rights. If you feel we'd be a good fit to get involved please send an email with more details about the event, your organization, and how you'd like us to help to: email@example.com
IS YOUR FOOD REALLY 100% VEGAN?
We wouldn't have it any other way.