Other menu options: Wholesale Partners | Recipes | Retail Products | Nutritional Info
With a little love and attention in your home kitchen you can help them to really shine in any dish you wish to prepare them in. Check out the different options for various products below.
Click here for Ham Roast cooking instructions
Click here for Turkey-Free Feast cooking instructions
Click here for Porchetta cooking instructions
Pre-heat your oven to 350 and place ribs in well-wrapped foil for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
- Grill a few minutes on each side until heated through. Add sauce or oil to help retain moisture.
- Korean Ribs only: Cut the ribs into pieces and pan fry to add to stir-fry dishes
- Korean Ribs only: steam for 20 minutes.
STEAK and CHICKEN
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 and place in well-wrapped foil for about 20 minutes.
- Pan fry with a little bit of oil
- Cut the into strips and pan fry with oil (good for tacos and burritos!)
- Marinade or season as preferred, cook on grill (with or without a grill mat)
Sauté in ½ cup of water or vegetable broth. Cover and bake for 25-35 minutes until filet is heated through. Spoon liquid over the filet periodically.
- Wrap in foil and place in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until heated through.
- Cut the sausage into thin patties and pan fry with a little oil (great to eat with scrambles or all on their own!)
SAUSAGES, BRATS, AND BURGERS
- Pan fry with a little oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and place in well-wrapped tin foil for 10 minutes
- Brush lightly with oil then grill til heated through (consider using a grill mat)
BACON and CORNED BEEF
- Pan fry (with or without oil) on medium heat, flipping every minute or so until the fatty part starts to brown
- Pan fry with a little oil; use a spoon or spatula to break the log down as it cooks
MEATLOAF, BRISKET and CORNED BEEF ROAST
- Cover with foil & bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until heated through
- Option for Brisket only: Cut slices to preferred thickness, then grill each side for a few minutes until heated through.
- Cover and bake (or put in crock pot) at 350 for 90 minutes. Baste (ideally with non-beef broth but vegetable stock would suffice) at start, then rebaste halfway through at 45 minutes.
Have other ideas? We'd love to feature your recipes on our blog! If you have a good one please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org