This dill-icate dill-light was the first cheese we ever made. Freshly minced sprigs of dill accompany a subtle symphony of complex creaminess that shall be as music to your palate. The fresh dill is hand-minced and marbled into the hot cheese during production.
Each package contains approximately 5oz. of product.
Dill Havarti ingredients: soy milk, coconut oil, tapioca flour, lemon juice, salt, less than 2% of: white wine vinegar, nutritional yeast, miso paste, kappa carrageenan, dill
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order!
SPECIAL ORDER NOTES
All orders must contain 5-10 products to be valid and you are free to select any combination of the products in this collection to your order.
1. Our products are perishable and will be shipped with a thermal liner and icepacks, and delivered within TWO days of shipment at no additional charge.
2. Your order MUST be refrigerated timely. You will receive tracking information once your order ships. We are not responsible for spoiled items left out for an extended period of time. Be sure to check your email for play-by-play updates that will detail the adventure of your Herbivorous Butcher package!
3. The Herbivorous Butcher will not ship to a PO Box address.
4. WAS YOUR PURCHASE A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE? PLEASE TELL THEM TO EXPECT IT! Our product is perishable! If your recipient refuses the delivery, it will be returned to us by UPS and no longer consumable. You will need to place and pay for a new order if this occurs.
5. Give yourself a pat on the back for reading this far – we appreciate it!
PS – Have you heard about our non-profit Farm Sanctuary? If you love animals as much as we do, make a tax-deductible donation to Herbivorous Acres today!